Registered Nurse (RNLD/RMN)
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £31,365 – £33,779
Hours: Full Time, 44 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Days
Setting: Private Healthcare for Learning Disability and Mental Health
Registered Nurse Benefits Package Includes:
- Free Uniform
- Free Meals on Site
- Free Parking
- Career Progression
- Excellent Training and Development
- Pension Scheme
- Rewarding Working Environment
- Industry Competitive Holiday Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
Recruit by Nature’s main goal is to give all successful applicants the opportunity to enhance their nursing careers which is why we are looking for a hardworking, passionate and committed Registered Nurse on Days to join our clients care team within a Private Healthcare setting in Cheltenham whilst being offered excellent training and career progression.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Qualified as a Registered Nurse (RNLD or RNLD) with a valid NMC Pin number
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
- Strong clinical skills
- Excellent time management
- Good communication skills
- A caring and compassionate personality
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Effective care planning skills
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
Why Apply through Recruit by Nature?
Recruit by Nature have a dedicated team that specialise in placing Registered Nurses within the private healthcare sector focusing on catering for the individual needs within the right role.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in the Registered Nurse role and match the above requirements please apply now with your up to date CV and we will be in contact straight away on the next steps.
If you would like to find out more information on the above please reach out to the below details.
Job Reference: GF1125
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424