Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Job Title: Senior Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Location: South West London
Shifts: Flexible to work days and nights
Hours: 44 hours per week
Salary: £35,700 – £37,740.05
Benefits include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Registered General Nurse (RGN) on days and nights to join a 215 bedded care home in South West London specialising in Dementia and Old Age. The successful candidate is required to be a registered nurse to co-ordinate and provide care and treatment for residents in the nursing unit. The successful candidate will provide an advanced level of advice and care to residents and will at all times promote multi-disciplinary communication and team working. To assist the Unit Manager to advance practice and service delivery at the home in relation to the care of residents. To assist the Unit Manager to manage the unit efficiently and effectively. To assist the Unit Manager to provide a learning environment for staff and students. To participate in site cover arrangement when required.
- To ensure that, planning, implementing and evaluating of person centered care is carried out to meet CQC minimum standards required at all times.
- Supervise and maintain the safe custody, control and administration of drugs
- Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
- To participate in the appraisals and supervision of staff.
- To be aware of relevant legislation governing residential and nursing home.
- Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
- Assist and support staff on expanding nursing practice roles, ensuring practice is supported by appropriate protocols.
- To make recommendations to review the working practices of staff where the delivery of safe and quality resident care may be compromised.
- To assist the Unit Manager to ensure that outcomes for evaluations and reviews of practice are incorporated into Nightingale’s plans for service development.
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424