Clinical Manager (Nurse Qualified) - Specialist Nursing Home
Clinical Manager (Nurse Qualified) – Specialist Nursing Home
Looking to start a new chapter and thrive within your nursing career? Then we want to hear from you!
Clinical Manager Benefits:
- Good CQC
- Free Uniform
- Free Meals on Site
- Free Parking
- Employee Perks/Benefits package
- In Depth Induction
- Excellent Comprehensive Training and Development
- Friendly and Family Cultured Environment
- Structured Career Progression and Further Opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Rewarding Working Environment
- Industry Competitive Holiday Entitlement
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Job Title: Clinical Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Peterborough
- Hourly Rate: £21.95 per hour
- Hours: Full Time
- Setting: Nursing Home – specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
Recruit by Nature’s main goal is to give all Senior Registered Nurses the opportunity to enhance their nursing careers which is why we are looking for a hardworking, passionate and committed Full Time Clinical Manager to join our clients care team within a specialist nursing home in Peterborough whilst being offered excellent training and development including a variety of benefits within the organisation. The nursing home specialise in the multidisciplinary care of adults and work with residents, families, charities and the NHS to provide the highest quality care.
Clinical Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Deputy Manager, the role of the Clinical Managers will be to deliver excellence in the strategic and day to day operational management.
- To be responsible for the clinical operation of the unit, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist progressive neurological care provision on the Unit.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the Company and to provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC and clinical governance.
- To be responsible for the day to day Clinical Governance and Clinical Risk Management of the Unit.
Clinical Manager Requirements:
- You must be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) with an up to date NMC pin number
- At least 3 years of successful Service Management experience.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
- Excellent time management
- Strong communication skills
- A caring and compassionate personality
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Effective care planning skills
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
Why Apply through Recruit by Nature?
Recruit by Nature have a dedicated team that specialise in placing permenant staff at levels across the UK within the private healthcare sector focusing on catering for the individual needs within the right role. “Great recruiting agency. I’ve just completed my second week at my new job which was offered to me through Recruit by Nature – RGN”
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in the Clinical Manager role and match the above requirements please apply now with your up to date CV and we will be in contact straight away on the next steps.
If you would like to find out more information on the above please reach out to the below details.
Job Ref: GFCM52
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424